Here are some pictures from the model home that is the same layout of the home we purchased. Just look past the corny furniture and mediocore wallpaper. 
This is the Master Bedroom on the first floor. To the left is a door that leads to the back patio and huge park.
The Master Bathroom is was the smallest one in all the layouts but the rest of the home makes up for it. 
This is from the top of the staircase. We actually love the black wood flooring and are going to try and put it in our own home. 
The great room is on the second story which makes it really unique. You can't see it in this picture but there are big windows on the West wall which gives us a great view of the park. 
Here is the kitchen with all the upgrades, mind you. We will get granite countertops, just for resale value. But everything else will be standard. I do want pendant lighting over the bar instead of a chandlier but I haven't discussed that with the hubby.
One thing cool about Trend Homes is that they bring luxury Architectural details (rounded corners and archways) into even there lofts. I am thinking about painting some words up there. Maybe a cool song lyric. 
I took this cool picture from the dining area. 
This now empty lot that will soon become our home in eight to ten months. You can see the park to the right.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
wow everything is going Awesome with a captial A for you guys. I am super glad. It looks like you aleady have a lot of good design ideas, I can't wait to see them on your OWN! WALLS!
These pictures do not do justice, especially to the great room. The kitchen is nice and large with lots of cabinet and workspace. There's lots of windows to bring in the light, and there's both an area for the kitchen table and bar stools. I can't wait to see how Beka decorates!
It looks a little like those 3 story, NY style condos over on Gilbert Rd. Except this looks way more unique and Awesome. I can't wait to have a dinner party there! And a sleepover with movies and candy! Ooooh the summer will be FUN. I am exciiiited. For you AND myself.
A big financial reminder. When you go look at up grades, remember that you can do it cheaper through a private contractor. Yes, upgrades through the home builder will not be so bad in you monthly payments, but you will eventually pay twice as much for the upgrades, plus the interest you pay each month. If you do not have the money right away for the upgrade, wait a few months until you do. I swear to you, it will save you financially.
it's really hard for you to save my day when you don't post very often! we miss you- let's get a new post. even if it's more pictures of your home-to-be......
Post a Comment