
One of my favorite blogs (Decor 8)featured this a couple posts ago about how wallpaper is really making a come back. I love this idea. Its more temporary then paint and looks really cool. I would probably not do a whole room but just on one wall as a focal point. They also have new textured ones that i really love from inhabit. 
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
this is great! I felt inspired by the Met wallpaper in the fancy rooms and now with your post I am even more tempted to try out some wallpaper. I will try the drumroom first.
when brandon and i can afford a house (when we win the lottery) we are going to have a music room just full of instruments. you can come over and jam with us.
If you and Liz can find a scratch 'n sniff wallpaper, I'm in. My only stipulation is that each place you scratch must have a different, yet wonderful smell. And it can't smell unless it's scratched.
And one of them has to smell like pickles!
Post a Comment