One of my favorite magazines is DWELL (at home in the modern world). They always have fresh and new ideas that update the Interior Design society. But the main reason why I love this magazine is because the last 5 to 10 pages it has something called Modern Market. Cool companies buy a spot (like the classifies) to feature products. Here are some of my favorites from last months issue.
1. This company has a patented Perfect Picturewall system. They give you a kit that includes 10 frames (you can choose from black, white, silver, gold, neutral, cherry and choose the width) and it comes with a template that lets you preview what its going to look like and where to hammer the nail. The Picture Wall Company 
2. The Big Chill Fridge takes the vintage look of a Fridge and modernizes it. It comes in eight different colors and Rachel Ray has one on her show. So it must be cool. Big Chill Fridge
3. J Schatz makes some really amazing accesories for your home. My favorites are the bird feeders and the pendant lights. They are really unique and nontraditional. J Schatz
4. Last but not least is my favorite website that I found from the back of DWELL. Its called wrapables. Not only is it affordible but I love almost everything on the website. If you check out any, check this one. Wrapables
A really good Christmas present...cough cough BRANDON cough.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
this is what I'M TALKIN about! These are great ideas i need to hear abouti- so update more often please. ;-)
good post! i needed the picture one badly
your welcome. i have finally found a direction that i want to take this blog of mine. keep the suggestions coming.
I LOVE that fridge. I saw Rachel Ray's blue one and wondered where it came from. Now I know.
So glad I have nothing else to do all day besides read blogs, cuz this is a good post. I love the picture frame system. I've been trying to figure out what to do with our stairsway for 2 years now. Have a good day at work;)
Stairsway, hehehe
Post a Comment