5 tips I have gathered from my brother's blog that make a AMAZING blog!
5. Bathroom Humor- A good blog always always has a post that includes pooping or peeing. So here is mine: Why do you not bring a pokemon into the bathroom with you? Because he will Pikachu!
check!
4. Something to do with Politics- I am ashamed to say that I did not vote last election. Even though my mom reminded me a thousand times, I still forgot to change my name and address. Stop your hate mail because I already got chewed out from a older couple in our ward who pretty much yelled at Brandon and I that we are not participating in our patriotic duty!
check!
3. Running- I don't do it.....the end.
check!
2. witty remarks- check!
and the number 1. tip for an amazing blog is....
post once a month.
check!
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
all I have to say is I read this to mike and he laughed out loud. thanks for making my over-worked grumpy husband smile for the only time today!
It wasn't the only time. I think I smiled when I thought about driving off a cliff.
Hahahahahahahahahhhha
Post a Comment