Friday, January 19, 2007

When Brandon and I were engaged we were overwhelmed by all the stuff we needed to get done and buy for our home. So we took everything that was offered to us, including a forest green leather loveseat. It works for right now but when we move in 3 months we would like to get a sofa that can seat more then 1-1/2 people.

I like these two from CB2 (Crate & Barrels cheaper side)

Choice number 1:



Brandon and I really like this one because the fact that it serves as a extra bed (when a certain someone comes to visit) but with the ottoman removed it only seats about 3-4 people.

Choice number 2:



This option seats more people and also has a chaise to stretch out in. I really don't dislike anything about this one plus I could keep my blue and green scheme going. The only thing I worry about is it being "too big." We will be renting again and I worry about it taking up the whole room.

I have never had a sectional before. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

The Empty Nesters said...

Go with Choice #1. Even though the sofa only seats 3, you still have the ottoman which could seat another 1 or 2 people. Plus ... it is so nice to have an ottoman for your legs when there's only 1 or 2 of you.

liz said...

hrm. I say go for something your family and life will grow into.

If we could make a 5 piece fit into each tiny apartment we had in NY, you can make it work too. Go for more seating, don't give yourself any reasons to not have guests if you can help it.

I like both designs.

allyson elizabeth said...

I like the big one.

I have no life experience to support it, only my gut telling me how if you buy that second couch gold coins will fall from the heavens to smile upon a decision well-made.