I love this idea of painting a tree on a wall. I think it adds a unique and interesting focal point. Can't you just imagine that whimsical tree on that corner!?
I love that tree! Is that a picture of your new place?
Yes it is! If you go to Brandons blog (Lovely Dancing Lights), scroll down and you will see more pictures!
The tree idea is super cool. For real
Does someone have to draw it? Or it a decal that you just stick on?
I love the tree, especially the black on the green wall. Will you paint one in my house too? You have such good ideas!
That's awesome! Congratulations. Buying a house is such a great accomplishment. One I hope to have someday.....
Mom - I am going to paint it on. I have found decals that I like but they cost a lot (because the ones I like are big). Melanie - I would love to! Lindsey - Thanks! It's a little overwhelming but exciting at the same time.
That tree is so incredibly beautiful.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love that tree! Is that a picture of your new place?
Yes it is! If you go to Brandons blog (Lovely Dancing Lights), scroll down and you will see more pictures!
The tree idea is super cool. For real
Does someone have to draw it? Or it a decal that you just stick on?
I love the tree, especially the black on the green wall. Will you paint one in my house too? You have such good ideas!
That's awesome! Congratulations. Buying a house is such a great accomplishment. One I hope to have someday.....
Mom - I am going to paint it on. I have found decals that I like but they cost a lot (because the ones I like are big).
Melanie - I would love to!
Lindsey - Thanks! It's a little overwhelming but exciting at the same time.
That tree is so incredibly beautiful.
Post a Comment