Sorry everyone (all 5 of you) that I have been missing in action lately. I have been pretty busy with finals, moving into a new home, and getting a new job.
Once we get internet at the house, I promise I will have a huge entry. So keep checking back. Meanwhile enjoy this photobooth pic of Brandon and I.
Once we get internet at the house, I promise I will have a huge entry. So keep checking back. Meanwhile enjoy this photobooth pic of Brandon and I.



5 comments:
Do you have the internet yet? I want to see pictures of the house you've fully decorated.
We are suppose to get it Monday. Cox is taking their sweet time coming out. So there will be a "New House" post hopefully Monday night!
Tell us about your new job.
It's been one month. You have the Internet. Write something!
hey I hear your decorating at your OWN HOME is looking awesome- we want to see!!!!
miss you guys posting!
Post a Comment