HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL MARIE!
I literally love everything about you. I love your laugh and how you can always make me laugh. I love your sense of style, music and choice in shoes (not to mention that we wear the same size). I love how you always included me even though I was the dorky older sister. Thank you for being there for me during the two years Brandon was gone, I swear you were the only person that got why I was waiting. Thank you for always correcting my grammar and always telling me when I say something wrong, you are seriously the smartest person I know. I love that you love Dr. Pepper and will go out of your way to get some. You are so kind and sweet and I couldn't ask for a better sister. I hope you have a splendid 19th year!
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you guys rock. super sisters. maybe nick can come up with a super sister rap for you guys to sing. it can be added to the Christmas Eve Program.
I am glad you guys have each other, my sister has been an important part of my life too and no one can replace that special kind of bond.
You're silly.. thanks!
Post a Comment