Thursday, July 19, 2007







Last weekend, Brandon's family, the Skousen's, had a family reunion in Greer, AZ. It was fun getting away from the heat and meeting some cool people that are related to Brandon. This was my first family reunion ever and now I want the Fuller clan to have one, what do you think mom? I got to hang out with some of my favorite people and take pictures with my birthday present of cute kids. I added some more of my favorites to my flickr if you want to check them out.

1 comment:

Melony said...

Dear Beka,
You have an awesome camera. I love all the pics you took. Can you take some of my kids too? I will very much appreciate it, I'll even make you dinner. I'm in on the reunion planning. I suggest either a winter snowland one, or a summer in the mountains. We'll get it going.
Love ya lots
melonye