Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I am really loving Dwell's baby stuff and with all the babies (Maverick, Ava, and X, Liz's little boy) arriving soon, I thought I would show you my favorites for each.



I could totally see this in little Maverick's room. I love that it is a modern twist on a traditional theme.



Little Ava's nursery would be lovely with this crib set. I love the girly detail of the blossom and would continue the Asian theme that Amy has in her house.



I especially love this one for baby X. We all know Mike & Liz's kids will be the smartest in the family so they might as well get him started early. Plus the brown and light blue is adorible.





A couple more of my favorites from Dwell are these soft toys. I love that they are simple but beautiful.

2 comments:

liz said...

let me guess- the smartest kids in the family quote actually came from my husband?

Love your picks- I can totally see each style matching the families you picked! Now...if Dwell could do some give-a-ways we would be in business.

p.s. happy birthday on saving my day!

Melony said...

Love Ava's bedding, it's so Amy. The other two are super cute too. I love your eye for finding styles to match people. I am currently struggling with the girls room. Got any ideas?