Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Happy 23rd Birthday Brandon!



*He was born in Walla Walla Washington November 6th 1984

*He has lived in Washington, Louisana, (when he was a baby and on his mission) Florida, and Arizona

*He is the youngest of four; Ryan, Melissa, Sean and then him!

*By the time he was one, he could walk like a pro and say 5 words

*When he was young he had a MAJOR crush on Amy Grant and still gets giddy when we hear one of her songs randomly

*He broke his arm when he was in middle school which lead to the habit of leaving his arm in a 90 degree angle

*He only drinks diet soda and tends to always have one on hand

*His favorite holiday is the day after Halloween when all the candy goes on sale

*He is the hardest worker I know

*He won't go near green beans or raw broccoli

*He is very passionate about music that he loves

*He is a communicator and always wants to know how I am feeling and why I am upset

*He treats me better then I deserve sometimes

*He loves shoes and currently owns more pairs then me

*He doesn't care ever what others are thinking of him

*He always supports me on my changing plans

*He loves Gidget like she is our daughter

*He wants input on how I decorate the house

*He is awesome at computer stuff

*He cooks most of the meals, and is good at it!

*He is very forgiving

*He takes his church responsibilities seriously


There is so much more I could have listed but didn't want to go overboard!!



I am lucky to have B-DAWG in my life.

4 comments:

Angelsineveryone(Brandon) said...

Who are we talking about again? Jk! Love you!

Angelsineveryone(Brandon) said...

you forgot Oregon too!

Melony said...

I love his favorite holiday.
I also love the picture of him and the churro. You can *feel* the affection he has for that fried manna. Oh to eat a churro again...
Happy late birthday Brandon.

liz said...

do we also get to call him B-Dawg?

happy birthday! i hope you got some spooky eye halloween candy, those are the BEST.