Tuesday, December 04, 2007

On the fourth day of Christmas, the Lowes:



went over to my parents house to pick up all my stuff animals. Another tradition that my mom had for Rachael and I, was giving us a stuff animal to sleep with on Christmas Eve. I always got the girl and Rae got the boy. I was so sad when I was 16 and my mom told me that it was the last year for stuff animals but now I have a good collection of stuffs. I planning on doing this tradition for my kids one day, because it was one of my favorites.



Gidget likes them too.

3 comments:

Mumsy said...

I love Gidget! We bought two dachshund ornaments this year at Target because Lilly had to have them. She calls them her "Rocket" ornaments--my MIL has a dachshund, too. His name is Rocket. What a great tradition!

Beka said...

I think we bought those same ornaments yesterday. It's hard to resist anything that is a dachshund.

liz said...

LOL I totally thought G was a toy, it was an e.t. moment.

thought you would appreciate it.