
I am always looking for artwork to display in my home. Since I change my mind a lot, I don't want to make any big investments yet. So of course the place to look for amazing and affordible prints is Etsy. Here are some of my favorites right now.
1. Matte Art Owl Large Print
2. Orange Beautiful Laugh Dream Love Print (I actually already purchased this since I love it so much.)
3. Lisa Congdon See the Birds Print
4. Dazey Chic My Love Print
5. sf girl by the bay Keep Calm and Carry On Print
6. The Black Apple Scarf for Two Print
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I really like those. The "keep calm and carry on" is especially cool.
Oh and printing Gary's pic on canvas sounds really cool. Do you recommend any companies?
Beka, I love your style! It is so you and fun... I love the pictures... can't wait to see what you come up with! I would love to see what you place looks like... I am sure it is super cute
Post a Comment