
I am in love with Drew Barrymore's bathroom, featured in last months Domino. Our downstairs bathroom is in need of a makeover and I am taking a lot of inspiration from her bathroom. I want something bright and clean since it is kind of like a dungeon right now. Here is what I came up with so far:
Paint: I want to paint the walls a light vibrant yellow. The dark gray and pale green would be the accent colors.
Mirror: From CB2
Light: From Lamps Plus
Mat: From CB2
Shower Curtain: From Anthropologie (Brandon already veto'd this because of the price, but I can dream!)
Canisters: From Pottery Barn
Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOVE the curtain and the yellow color. Wish anthro was in my budget too!
So fun!!! I'm afraid to tackle our bathroom, it's an overwhelming room to redo. That and we'll be moving soon so I'll leave it for someone else. I love what you have picked out though, that shower curtain is wonderful!
Such a cute bathroom. Love your style!!! So glad that you left a comment, now I can add another buddy to my list!
Julie
about today's post- i love that feeling. it's like giant sunshine rays. i am glad you posted it.
Post a Comment