Sunday, July 27, 2008

Once of my main goals for the NorCali trip was to take LOTS of pictures. The day before my vacation ended, my sister in law, Liz took me to this memorial that was in a town right next to hers. The size of the memorial is breathe taking and it was hard to capture with just a single camera. I added a crappy panorama at the end so you can kind of see how big the memorial really is. She had always wanted to stop and take pictures but never had. I am glad that she waited so that we could take the photos together. We both took pictures of the same spot, at the same time. This is what I saw and hopefully soon she can post on her blog what she saw, because I am sure her photos are amazing.















*Click on the above panarama to make bigger


HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY I WILL SAVE YOUR DAY!

3 comments:

The Rich Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one :)

Jenni

Rachael said...

that's way cool. nice photos.

liz said...

wow these are awesome- i love the top one best. the panorama is exactly what i wish i would have figured out- provides best true breadth of it all