OHHHHH CONGRATS!!!!!! Ok, I was just thinking about you and wondering when you where planning to have kids. Well, now I know!! I am so happy for your guys. You are going to be the hippest parents ever!
I was waiting for the announcement on your blog before I said anything on mine. We are so excited for you guys. I feel like I am pregnant I am so excited. :) I can't wait till you find out what you are having. Hope you are feeling OK and your morning sickness doesn't get any worse. That was one thing I lucked out on both of mine but I know Melissa and Jana can sympathize.
Waa- Hoo! I am So excited for you. You guys will be awesome parents. Good luck with the next 8 months :) hopefully you are one of those people that loves being prego. But no matter what it is all worth it. It is the greatest thing ever. Congrats!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!! i wasn't for sure if that was your pregnancy test or just a random picture that you put up but then i read everything and i am SOOO excited for you!!! yeah beka yeah!!!
Wow! Congrats!!! I know I'm a little late on reading your blog, but I just found out and that's so exciting! Being a mom is the BEST feeling in the whole world! Don't forget to send me an invite to your shower :) Jenni
BEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKA! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i didn't know! im so glad I checked your BLOG! congrats! BABies are the MOST fun! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! congrats are in order! Love you!!
17 comments:
YES!!!!!
YES!!!!!
YES!!!!!
Awesome/tubular/radical!!!
So the name's gonna be Wesley, right? It works for a boy OR a girl! I love you guys!!!!!
OHHHHH CONGRATS!!!!!! Ok, I was just thinking about you and wondering when you where planning to have kids. Well, now I know!! I am so happy for your guys. You are going to be the hippest parents ever!
I was waiting for the announcement on your blog before I said anything on mine. We are so excited for you guys. I feel like I am pregnant I am so excited. :) I can't wait till you find out what you are having. Hope you are feeling OK and your morning sickness doesn't get any worse. That was one thing I lucked out on both of mine but I know Melissa and Jana can sympathize.
Good thing you used the bilingual pregnancy test.
SWEET! Many congratulations! Babies are wonderful! I'm soooooo happy for you and Brandon!!!! (Can you tell by all the exclamation points?!)
Waa- Hoo! I am So excited for you. You guys will be awesome parents. Good luck with the next 8 months :) hopefully you are one of those people that loves being prego. But no matter what it is all worth it. It is the greatest thing ever. Congrats!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! You guys will be the coolest parents ever. Hang in there until april...these will be the longest 8 months ever.
CONGRATS!!!!! i wasn't for sure if that was your pregnancy test or just a random picture that you put up but then i read everything and i am SOOO excited for you!!! yeah beka yeah!!!
Thanks everyone! Brandon and I are mostly super excited with just a little bit of anxious.
Wesley - We miss you! When do you move to Utah? Are you coming to AZ at all?
Julie - It is going to be so much fun to have cousin play dates! I can't wait!
Nichole - You are the best. Thanks for always being so supportive and caring. Cross your fingers that I don't get more sick!
Mike - Good thing because I wouldn't have been able to read it otherwise.
Lindsey - If my kids are half as cute as yours, I will consider it a success! :)
Jana - We miss you guys. So far I have been doing good, so lets hope it stays that way.
Brooke - It already feels like forever! haha I know it will go faster then expected but right now it's like time has stood still.
Becky - You are so cute! That is my test, I laid it on my scrapbook hence the shiny cover.
yay!! i am so excited for you two! congradulations!
B-B-B-Beka! I'm not in Utard yet. Plan change, in CO with eartly parents til jan.
In honor of Wesley Lowe, I'm a gonna make you 2 a kid rock mix. Uh, I mean rock n roll for kids.
Much Love,
I do need to make an AZ VISIT. I'll see what I can do.
yeahoo!
already #1 best head of hair I can tell. I just know it.
Wow! Congrats!!! I know I'm a little late on reading your blog, but I just found out and that's so exciting! Being a mom is the BEST feeling in the whole world! Don't forget to send me an invite to your shower :)
Jenni
I'm so excited for you both. April is such an awesome month. Congrat's. Can't wait to meet the little one.
Beka! Wow! I am so excited for you! wow. Congradulations!
BEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKA! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i didn't know! im so glad I checked your BLOG! congrats! BABies are the MOST fun! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! congrats are in order! Love you!!
Sorry love about your miscarriage, when the time is right it will happen. Just think though you get to raise that little baby in heaven :)
Post a Comment