Tuesday, August 05, 2008

2 YEARS!!!

I like you
by Sandol Stoddard Warburg

I like you and I know why

I like you because
You are a good person to like

I like you because
When I tell you something special
You know it's special
And you remember it
A long long time

You say
Remember when you told me something special

And both of us remember

When I think something is important
You think it's important too
We have good ideas

When I say something funny
You laugh

I think I'm funny and
You think I'm funny too

That's because you really like me
You really like me

Don't you

And I really like you back
And you like me back
And I like you back

And that's the way we keep on going
Every day

I would go on choosing you
And you would go on choosing me
Over and over again

That's how it would happen every time
I don't know why

I guess I don't know why I like you really
Why do I like you

I guess I just like you

I guess I just like you

Because I like you

*Excerpts from my favorite poem

Happy Anniversary Brandon,

I like you very very very very much!

If you are smart, you will watch this video. You might need to take some Dramamine if you have motion sickness. It was taken on our honeymoon on the Goliath roller coaster at Six Flags.

Just to answer some questions you might have

1. I don't know why I sound like a hyena but it happens every time I ride a roller coaster.

2. I L-O-V-E getting the pickles from amusement parks but it probably wasn't the smartest idea to eat it while waiting in line. Hence of what I said when the ride ended and why I look like I am about to barf.

3 comments:

Angelsineveryone(Brandon) said...

Best line ever...

"I shouldn't have eaten that pickle"

Hahah!

Nichole Lowe said...

That was so cute. Happy anniversary you guys. We love you.

matt sloan said...

OMG OMG OMG! that was amazing!