A typical FHE for the Lowes:Frosty's at Wendy's
Can't beat that kind of family home evening. Sometimes those are the best and easiest especially when it is just the two of you.
Brad had a red beard too! He has dark brown hair but a redish beard. Not as red as Brandon's though. You need to come over and we'll make a run with you. We just moved! e-mail me! rosebud5385@hotmail.com.
Beka, my friend, you are so lucky to own that beard.
can I join your family?
If Angela gets to join, can I too?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can't beat that kind of family home evening. Sometimes those are the best and easiest especially when it is just the two of you.
Brad had a red beard too! He has dark brown hair but a redish beard. Not as red as Brandon's though. You need to come over and we'll make a run with you. We just moved! e-mail me! rosebud5385@hotmail.com.
Beka, my friend, you are so lucky to own that beard.
can I join your family?
If Angela gets to join, can I too?
Post a Comment