

I am not embarrassed (well maybe a little) to admit that I went to the midnight showing of Twilight with Rae. I am a nerd, there I said it. So while every teenager girl (myself included) was swooning over Edward and his crooked smile. I was also falling fast for the Cullens beautiful modern home. 


It is pretty much my dream house. The open floor plan, the floor to ceiling windows, the location (can you imagine opening up those windows every morning and seeing that view, breathtaking! And I can't even imagine the glorious smell!), the mixture of modern and contemporary details. Everything about it is amazing. Almost makes me want to go and see the movie again, just to get a second look at my future home.
Found pics via seesaw designs via Apartment Therapy LA
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are a geek.:) I am defining cool by waiting until this weekend to see while all you other people are geeks. :) I am just kidding I would have been right there with you had I had someone to go with.
don't feel like a nerd beka...if i hadn't had to work, i'd have totally been there at the midnight showing!!!
Post a Comment