CELLPHONE PICTURE TIME!!
This is the very first picture I have of the Gidgers. She is so small and precious. We got her when she was barely 5 weeks. We didn't have a blanket for her yet so I wrapped her in my hoodie. 
One of my favorite pics of Brandon. He looks so P.I.M.P. Totally a myspace bathroom pic. 
One time a long long long long long time ago we went on vacation to Florida and went to Disney world. It was so much fun/magical. I can't wait until we can go again in the distant distant distant future. 
Oh sweet gidge. I love when her ears flip back, she means business. 
One of those times when I really wished I had my camera. I had never seen a full arched rainbow and this time there was TWO! It was crazy cool. 
Have I talked about Yogurberry enough.
This was at B's cousin Julie's baby shower. Her in laws house was like a Pottery Barn catalog. I loved this wall also say hello to B's moms head. 
At the Jimmy Eat World concert, the security guards were really strict with pictures. They were even stopping the people taking cellphone pics. Being the deviant that I am (mom don't laugh), I snuck a pic. Made me feel a little dangerous. 
If you know me, you know I LOVE HOT DOGS. What is better then normal sized hot dogs you ask, tiny little ones. I almost didn't eat it because it was so cute. 
And one more just because she is adorable.
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
this most made me chuckle a few times. it was like you were talking through the pictures. that hot dog- at work no less. classic.
I will have to tell my MIL about the shout out! Thanks. I LOVE yourgurberr! isn't it the best? You dog is SOOO cute!!!
Looks like you've been having a great time lately. Cute pics.
Those are some awesome cell phone pics.
I love your pics! Especially the last one of Gidg! She looks so cute... anyway my old blog address got high jacked or something so I had to change it.
New one is
mrscalkins.blogspot.com
Love you!
Post a Comment