Small Space Solutions
Since not everyone is blessed with 4000 square foot houses, I thought I would make my first design blog post about living comfortably in a small space. I bought this book called "Apartment Therapy," and I am amazed at the ideas that the author had about making a small apartment functional and cool looking. So here is my Top 10 solutions for Small Spaces.
Starting with 10!
10. Paint, Paint, Paint. Don't be afraid to use color to brighten up any area. Paint is also the least expensive way to fix up any home. And don't think that because you have a small space that you can't use dark colors. I saw this beautiful room painted chocolate brown. It really opens up the space and create a warm and inviting room.
Ok you will have to wait for the other tips.
In other news, being married is amazing. Its fun having your best friend by your side at all times. I hate going to work but the only thing that gets me through the day is that I will get to see him later. I am excited for our many adventures ahead.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yay a new post! I love that you are already looking into ways to work WITH small spaces and not complaining about it like I did for years. Way to solve the problem - your marriage will be magic!! ;-)
Yay sorry it took so long. I will try to update more often... at least more then Mike!
Post a Comment