Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I have been searching for the perfect clock for our bedroom for a while now. And since my cellphone is getting pretty hard to read at 5:30 in the morning, my search has been narrowed down to four.



I love this clock. It goes with my black and white theme but I don't think I will be able to see it in the dark. So NEXT!!!



This clock reminds me of Inspector Gadget. That's probably why I like it so much.



I like how this clock comes in a bunch of colors and is also an alarm clock. The whole design of it is really cool and I love how you knock it over in order to turn off the alarm. Plus its digital, so it is instantly tells you the time.



I love this clock and how big it is. Brandon is pretty much blind without his glasses but I am sure he could see this clock without them.

Decisions, Decisions!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I was seriously about to comment that I didn't realize Brandon wore glasses. Then I realized I'm retarded and that he has always worn glasses.