
Green things you can get me for my Birthday in 11 days!
1. I think these grocery bags are awesome. Compact enough to keep in your purse or glove compartment. Plus I love the graphics.
2. These bamboo cutting boards are not only beautiful but scratch and moisture resistant.
3. I could always use more method products. My favorite are the granite and stainless steel wipes. They smell so good and are environmentally friendly and affordable!
4. This recycling system might be out of your budget for little 'ol me. Still an awesome product though.
5. Who wasn't amazed by the mini series"Planet Earth"? I think I could watch that bird of paradise dance all day long.
6. Yeah I know, but who doesn't want a Prius.
7. I love how Simple Shoes are made out of recycled materials. I love these maryjane shoes. I can see me wearing these at church.
So you guys are probably use to my speratic posting, so no need for me to say sorry. I am not sure what exactly I want to do with this blog. It started as a design blog, but whenever I find something worth posting, I see it on someone elses blog and it frustrates me because I want to be orginal. So if you guys have any suggestions on a direction I should go with this blog, that would be great.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I would love to see anything from what you had for lunch, what the weather is like, what movie you saw, or cool new design stuff I don't know about. Even if you saw it somewhere else, we probably did not so it's new to all of us. Or list where you saw it- it's only original the moment it pops into the designer's head and NO blogger is there to capture it that early, so anyone else posting about it is also not original and that's okay.
Plus, I gots 2 kids rooms to figure out so here are 2 ideas:
1) baby nursery ideas for white, sage, and brown colors.
2) zane's toddler room- have no idea what to do with colors and need to order him a twin bew/ bedding this month. thinking camo or maybe white and navy blue. but he seems like kind of a bright colors kid.
furniture in both rooms is pecan wood.
p.s. love the shoes and TOTALLY could use the stainless steel wipes- for mike's bum. jk
we really could use them for our trash can and computer table= thanks for telling me about them.
Liz you are amazing. Thank you for giving me my blogger confidence back and for the great ideas. I am already researching for the little ones.
Those wipes also come for leather too. We use it on our sofas and it works awesome.
Beka I too would love to see more decorating ideas of things I can purchase here and use in my home that are cool and yet kid friendly. Your use of color is fab, so keep us up to date on different ways to bring it in our lives. I'm not much of an online shopper, so keep that in mind. I'd love to see your cool finds for your home, and I always like to see you take things and use them in different ways, aka. my beverage bins/toy holders. I also like to see the things you create. Plus any cool pictures you have. Basically blog more often and I'll be happy.
Thanks
Love, love, love envirosax.
Adore Method products and post about them often.
So with you on the posting original things dilemma. It seems like if I take a day to ruminate about something I want to post, the next day I find it on another blog. Guess I just need to post as soon as I think of something, although what Liz said about nothing being truly original is true. Just not fun having to give credit to someone else posting it first (pout)!
Anyway, just found your blog and it looks great so just keep up what you're doing. I find that blogs that post about a little of this and a little of that are more interesting anyway! Your design talent will shine through no matter what...
Post a Comment