
While at Target, I checked out the new DwellStudio baby collection. It made me really excited to decorate a nursery someday. Target is really stepping it up when it comes to amazing home design. I didn't see the clothes but I am sure they are adorible too.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Beka! On the news just now they said something about pasta being made from plants...I affectionately thought of you! And that crib is adorable. Target never ceases to make me spend more money than I should. But I still never regret it.
I notice that you added us under "good friends" Are you going to have a list called "bad friends"? I think you should. See who doesn't make the cut. I'm kidding.
Anyway...Warm Biscuit is seriously amazing.The fabrics are my favorite. Its hard to find that kind of stuff and I have been looking for forever. Love it!
Oh yeah..did you watch Conan race the Superbowl turtles last night? I laughed.
And those "word verification" characters you have to type in are getting more and more complex.
yesssssss i saw it this week too and love the boy stuff-
Post a Comment