Monday, January 28, 2008



*8 Things in 2008*

8 things I'm passionate about:

1. Brandon
2. my religion/faith
3. music that I love
4. photography
5. art
6. Gidget
7. Interior Design
8. The Office

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. travel outside of the country
2. live in a different state
3. watch all seasons of Animaniacs with my kids
4. become successful in a career
5. figure out whats wrong with my stomach
6. take pictures for a living
7. see Wicked on Broadway
8. live to see my grandkids

8 materials I have read recently:

1. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
2. Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby
3. The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby
4. Book of Mormon
5. Domino
6. Dwell
7. Real Simple
8. Blogs

8 things I often say:

1. Love you
2. GIDGET!!!!
3. I have a headache
4. bumface/poopsicle/honey
5. What the poop?!
6. whatev
7. SHUT UP!
8. My stomach hurts

8 things that attract me to friends:

1. funny
2. talented
3. smart
4. friendly
5. kind
6. outgoing
7. rich (hahaha kidding)
8. understanding

8 albums I could listen to over and over:

1. Stay What You Are by Saves the Day
2. Futures by Jimmy Eat World
3. Transatlanticism by Death Cab For Cutie
4. Do You Feel by The Rocket Summer
5. Deja Entendu by Brand New
6. More Adventurous by Rilo Kiley
7. Chutes Too Narrow by The Shins
8. (Green Album) Weezer

8 things I learned last year:

1. that blessings happen every day
2. how to use Photoshop CS2/3
3. that I love taking pictures
4. how easy I really have it
5. that being a Primary Teacher is harder then it looks
6. that I can not wait to be a mom
7. Brandon is the best husband ever
8. Wal-Mart really isn't that bad

8 random things about me:

1. I love listening to talk radio while at work
2. I never learned how to whistle
3. I am not a big fan of going to movie theathers, it makes me nervous
4. I LOVE everything Disney related and am really excited to one day go to Disneyland with my family.
5. I look at Perez Hilton every day
6. I sleep best on my left side on the left side of the bed. (just like Lindsey)
7. Whenever I want to feel like a cool teenager again, I tell people that I use to work at Vans and how I sold Jim Adkins (from Jimmy Eat World) and his wife Vans.
8. Umbrella by Rihanna is on my top 10 favorite songs from 2007

2 comments:

Wes said...

WTF?! I never heard the Jim Adkins story!

Rachael said...

I feel like that Jim Adkins comment was a LIE. Stop makin' stuff up, silly...