
For the past two weeks I have been taking digital photography classes at the snapfactory. It is an 8 week course that is perfect for my style of learning, very laid back (meaning NO PRESSURE) but tons of information. I have already seen such a huge difference in my pictures. It's amazing to finally understanding how my camera works and to get off of the "Auto" settings. The classes are taught mainly by Mark Wallace. The only downside is that it makes me want to quit everything and travel the world with B-Dawg, taking pictures of what I see. Anyways, you can see some of my "assignments" on my flickr. I didn't put my first week on there yet but last week, which was depth of focus, is uploaded.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This is so cool... This is Mary it was fun to see you at church... you two are so cute together... I am so wanting to sign up for classes...thanks for the info... I love your pictures...keep it up!
Post a Comment