Monday, March 24, 2008



I saw The Human Calendar on Say Yes! a couple of days ago. I think it is so clever. Very Brady Bunch.

5 comments:

Becky and Tyler said...

How come everyone is looking at the 24th? I don't get it.

The Empty Nesters said...

We almost have enough people in our family to do one of these -- and only show each person once. Maybe for next year's calendar ...

Gary and Angela said...

I want that.

liz said...

they are all looking at the person who is holding the current date. it's rad, but they should have made everyone wear the same color except the person they are looking at. otherwise it would take me like 30 minutes to figure out the day every time. LOL

Beka said...

Thanks for explaining it Liz (I agree with you, they should color coordinate it). Brandon didn't quite get it either. It makes more sense if you go to the actual website because it changes everyday. I just copy this on the 24th, thats why they are all looking at her.