Monday, March 31, 2008



I am in need of some help. Brandon and I are going to California this weekend for The Bamboozle Left. I am SUPER excited since it has been a while since I went to a festival/concert. We leave Friday afternoon and come back Monday. We are only going to one of the two days of the festival so the other day Brandon said we can do whatever I want. We usually go to California to go to some amusement park (Disneyland/Six Flags/Universal/Sea World) but I want to do something different and fun. That’s where I need help. I am pretty familiar with the LA area. We are not really beach people. We are staying in Buena Park and the festival is in Irvine so anywhere in the OC or LA County. I was thinking about going to MOCA or PDC but that would only be fun for me and not so much fun for Brandon. Do you guys know any cool places to go see? Also eat? We usually just eat at our normal joints and it would be nice to go someplace different. Any help or ideas would be awesome.

BONUS!!! Whose ever idea we like the best, will get an amazing prize!

No comments: