Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Last Tuesday was my last photography class at the Snapfactory and I am already going through withdraws. I really loved this class and would recommend it to any beginner. They are moving to a bigger studio and are going to be offering new classes (like photoshop and lightroom classes). They are starting a new session of the 8 week class on May 6th so if you are interested please contact Mark and sign up! For information go to their website here

These are my final assignments pictures.



7 comments:

Mumsy said...

I love both of those. Great job! I was just telling Liz this morning that I wish that I had taken some classes before I had kids. I discovered my love of photography too late!

Gary and Angela said...

Beka you are so good! I wish you could have done my wedding. Dangit.

marry said...

Beka, I so want to sign up...these are amazing pictures!!! You are so talented

Becky and Tyler said...

I wish I could do photography...your pictures are so awesome

Rachael said...

Those pics are lookin' goooood. just like you!

Beka said...

THANKS GUYS! I am glad you like them!

Wes said...

ga ga ga ga ga.