
Yesterday was Brandons 2 year mark of being home from his mission to Louisiana. I can't believe it has only been 2 years since he got home. So he started a new blog called I love Louisiana. He is starting at the beginning of his mission and scanning pictures to document his journey in the South. When he is done with the first year, I told him I would make it into a book for him. Anyways, he has so many amazing stories about the people and experiences, including getting hit by a car and Hurricane's Katrina and Rita. So check it out!
Also some more Lowe family memebers have jumped on the blog bandwagon. My two sister in laws, Nichole and Jana started family blogs, plus Brandon's cousin Julie. They all have pretty adorible little kids (Julie just had a baby a couple of weeks ago!) So just some more blogs to stalk! :)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Post a Comment