
May 30th marks 5 years of Brandon and I being together. I can't believe we have been together for 5 years. 5 years ago I would have never guess we would be here. We have grown so much as people and has a couple. I have learned so much from B-dawg and love him so much. For our dating anniversary Brandon surprised me and rented a room last weekend at the Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale. I have been wanting to stay their forever and it was beyond belief cool! We stayed in one of their Cabana rooms that has a private porch facing the pool. I can't wait to stay their again! :) If you want to read more about our courtship and getting married, click here. Here are some pictures of our weekend at the "Ho".
Our Cabana Suite! Brandon ran into the room and jumped onto the bed before I could take a picture, hence why the bed is all wrinkly. 
View from our private porch
I am usually not a huge fan of pictures of me, I would rather be behind the camera but I thought this one turned out ok. Behind me is the bathroom that has glass walls that light up in different colors. It was freaking rad!
We watched a LOT of MTV since we don't have it at home, actually we stayed up until 3:30 in the morning watching the entire season of Bam's Unholy Union. Yes, I know, good quality TV.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How sweet. I don't even know if Ryan knows the date we started dating (July 1st). I am glad you had fun.
the only reason sheldon knows the date we started dating was because that was the day he bought his truck, nice hu. You two are funny, glad you had a great time.
Hey congrats!
I found your blog through Holly and Jake's. I didn't know you guys got married, so double congrats!
We have a blog too:
jaredanddelia.blogspot.com
although, I am kind of on a writing strike so you may have to look at past posts for anything new. :)
I can't believe its been five years! That is so sweet. Ah, I remember when you were like "that Brandon seems really cool..." and now you're staying in swanky hotels. You two are so perfect for each other.
By the way, I like your hair! :)
YOu guys are so cute. I love that hotel. We'll have to make a reservation!
Post a Comment