Sunday, July 13, 2008



I got a haircut. Which is a big deal since I cut/trim my hair one or twice a year. Brandon thinks I looks like my older sister, which is baloney, but I take as a compliment.

8 comments:

Jana said...

It looks really good on you! If I come in Sept. I will definetly give you a call. I'll miss you guys.

Nichole Lowe said...

Cute hair cut. I like the bangs. Well it looks like it is just you and me left. We got to hang tough in Arizona and not give in to the draw of Utah. ha, ha

liz said...

very cute/ hip haido on you! and not hip in a nerdy way, like it so tells people watch out i am a designer hip. sharp. intentional. crisp. i like it- good photo btw.

you and mel both have great haircuts, but completely different hair types, color, and facial features.

liz said...

oops- clicked on the link after my comment. still don't think you haircut looks like anyone else's.

Crewton said...

SOO Cute on you! We all need to d lunch! Hey Sheldon is gone for the next two weekend, perhaps you, Nichole, and who ever should get together!

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

I love it! you look really good with bangs! I hear you on two haircuts a year! ha ha and i even work at a salon and am going to beauty school... too many other people to take care of.

brooke romney said...

I think it looks great!

liz said...

you know you are going to wish you could hear this song on repeat on your flight home:

"hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog"