Current Obsessions:
1. This show: Project Runway Season 5
Can you guess my favorites? 
2. These songs: I uploaded a music player with some of my favorite songs at the moment.
3. These plates: By Jefdesigns at Design Public
If only I could convince Brandon that $80 for four plates that are melamine is a must have!.jpg)
4. This photographer: Amelia Lyon
She is pretty much everything I want to be in a photographer. Now if only I could figure out how she creates such beautiful photos. ![]()
5. This movie: Once
I think about this movie probably every day. 
6. This artist: Matte Stevens
I have been in love with Matte Stevens creations for a while. Everything he creates is always so colorful with just a pinch of whimsical. 
7. This tasty treat: Yogurberry
I blame Brandon for this obsession. I wasn't a fan of tart frozen yogurt the first time I tried it but Brandon loved it. So I tried it again with different toppings/flavor and now I am 100% addicted to this yummy frozen treat. I now probably mention Yogurberry in a conversation at least once a day. I declare it the best frozen treat EVER!
Check my sisters review blog for a review, The CNB Scene.
8. These shoes: Toms Shoes
Goodbye Vans, hello Toms Shoes. For every pair you purchase, Toms will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. They are really comfortable and lightweight. 
9. This boy and dog: B-Dawg and the Gidge.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Yo, yo!!! Thanks for the shout out!!! Love your current obsessions blog post, I may have to do one myself!
I love your obsessions! So much fun :)
the gidge. love it. those photos look amazing- good finds.
How can you not love Kenley? She's awesome.
I'm in love with the plates too. Just my style! Wish I had $80 to spend on them and a place to put them.
never say goodbye to vans!! they are the best... where can you get these new ones though.
Great blog entry. Toms are the best! For me, they are so much more comfortable than vans slip-ons. Oh, and yes, I'm addicted to Project Runway now. Beckie likes people according to their style and I pick who I like according to their personality.
Post a Comment