*I wrote this post in honor of the season premier of The Office (my favorite show) last week. But with all that went down, I didn't have a chance to finish it and post it. So it is a week late but you get the idea!*
What I *heart*: Office Edition
1. fresh stack of Post-It Notes: preferably in pink.
2. Real Simple Calendar: I love that you can write in the dates/months as you go. It also comes with organizational stickers so I know that if my day has a purple sticker it means another meeting and if it has a yellow sticker it means someones birthday. Might seem dumb but it makes scheduling fun!
3. tiny Hawaiian Breeze Fan: for when my work decides we live in the Arctic Circle and it's a good idea to turn up the heat. On the flipside, I always keep a sweater on the back of my chair for those days it is freezing. 
4. Uniball Vision Exact Pen: the best pen ever. Enough said.
5. Skull Candy ear buds: to drown out those pesky coworkers :)
6. Pretty File Folders from See Jane Work: these make me happy every time I open up my file drawer.
7. Ikea "pencil" cup: technically it is for kitchen utensils but it works perfect for pens, pencils, scissors, rubber bands, or whatever else you need on your desk.
8. Koosh Ball: provides entertainment for when you can't imagine another minute looking at the computer.
9. Staedtler Mars Eraser from Utrecht: now this might be only important to me but this eraser is the BEST for when you draw something with a pencil, then draw over it with a pen. It erases the pencil without smudging the pen. This is very important seeing as I have ruined MANY drawings with pen smudges but I am sure it is only me.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That was a fun post. You're a good blogger and I enjoy your blog. :) I'm sorry about your loss Beka. I went through the same thing and it's difficult. You wonder if you'll ever be able to get pregnant again. But, Heavenly Father knows you. Use this time to draw closer to him. You're in my thoughts!
Beka, yours is one of my favorite blogs to read... you have such great style! What do you do for work? Whatever it is you get to use some pretty cute things
It's me again... I only wish I had photoshop at home... photoshop lightroom would be an extra bonus... I heard anything by Scott Kelby is fantastic... so I am on a wait list for that book... right now I am trying to figure out the camera... This is one expensive hobby... I really want to get a tripod for my pictures I'm taking this weekend... that way I can do more of the slow shutter stuff... babies are by far the hardest for me to take pictures off... I've just started using raw - but mand it takes up so much memeory!!! So I think I will shot in JPEG this weekend so I can get more pictures and take the risk until I invest in another card reader... I love seeing who you like becuase you have great taste... Sorry this is so long... it is so fun to talk with other photography peeps
Hey Beka,
first, We are so sorry for your loss. we know how hard it must be. Our prayers are with you. And second, my dress is from the best store around, TARGET. They have black, brown, and a redish color. It is only $21 and the most comfortable thing in the world. I swear I wear mine 3 or 4 time a week. I need them in all the colors. Can you tell that I love it!
Lov ya
You hit on my secret love! I love all office/school supplies! I totally agree with the pink post-its, great calendars, ect. There's nothing better than cute colored paper clips, dividers in cute designs, and yes - the perfect pen - enough said.
Post a Comment