Thursday, October 02, 2008



I have been a big fan of the blog "your heart out" (it is on my sidebar.) It features all things Utah. Now you are probably thinking, "Wait Beka, you don't live in Utah?". Let me explain, when my younger sister decided that BYU was the place for her, I knew I was going to miss her dearly. I wanted a way to stay connected to her so I would always look for stuff for her to do in a new town/state. That is when I found Ali's blog. I have never lived in Utah nor will I ever but I always loved the idea of having a place to go that talked about where my sister was living.

So imagine how stoked I am to find out there is new blog for all us Arizonians. It is called i heart mesa and I am already in love.

Their profile pretty much explains it all:

"We are tired of reading about festivals in Portland or the city life in New York. We live in Mesa. Arizona. This blog was created to promote local interests and activities. The grass is not always greener on the other side (figuratively). We'll take care of informing you of what's going on and you take care of enjoying Arizona, whether you’re looking to entertain yourself or 5 selves. We live in Mesa. Arizona and we love it. How about you?"

So next time you are looking for something to do or anything Arizona related. Head on over to i heart mesa.

No comments: