Sunday, October 12, 2008

Before I was pregnant, I would love to sit towards the back of Sacrement Meeting and watch the little babies. Whenever a lil one would look at us and smile or wave, I would always tease Brandon and tell him that they knew our spirit children in heaven and they are telling us to give his/her friend a body. He would always laugh, tell me I watched "Saturday's Warrior" too much and/or that I am crazy.

Today as a beautiful new baby girl looked over her moms shoulder and smiled at us, Brandon said to me, that she knows our little babies spirit is up in heaven and she said that everything is going to be ok.


It gave me comfort. Even if it was very "Saturday's Warrior" of him. :)

7 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

That is way sweet. And we are told the veil is very thin for babies. They know a lot more then what we think so I am sure Brandon is right.

Crewton said...

That was sweet of him. You are in our prayers. We love you!!

PassTheChips said...

Can we get Brandon to sing one of the songs for us?

The Rich Family said...

I totally believe that!!!! Hope all is going well...keep your head up :)

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

awe...too cute ps Saturdays warrior is the BEST

liz said...

I love you Beka. I love this post.

I will look at babies on Sundays more often from now on.

Ham N Cheese said...

Beka,
This is Savannah...I've been through what you're going through. It sucks!!! I found a website that really helped me www.silentgrief.com hope it can bring some comfort!