Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful



1. A loving husband

2. A cute dog

3. Loving parents

4. The restored gospel

5. A roof over my head

6. Clothes to wear

7. Books to read

8. TV to watch

9. Music to listen to

10. Food to eat

11. Cars to drive

12. The ability to be creative

13. A job!!!

14. Understanding sisters

15. Caring brothers

16. Amazing in-laws

17. Living in a free country

18. Affordable education

19. Blogs that entertain: See sidebar

20. Anything to do with Apple

21. People that make me laugh

22. Times when life gets really hard

23. Vintage buttons

24. Air to breathe

25. A (semi) healthy body

26. Adorable nieces and nephews

27. Pretty colorful cupcakes

28. My testimony of the Gospel

29. A cold Diet Dr Pepper on a hot summer day

30. That flats are in style

31. My (old) primary class

32. Those fighting for my freedom

33. Home teachers that really care

34. Getting flowers randomly

35. Temple blessings

36. Clocks

37. White Christmas trees that glow

38. Sunsets in Arizona

39. Washers & Dryers

40. Architects who push the bounderies

41. A beautiful world

42. Homemade things from the heart

43. Mismatch Socks

44. One day being able to experience motherhood

45. Historic Districts in Phoenix

46. Thoughtful friends

47. Photography and Photographers I admire

48. Babies that make me smile

49. Target: need I say more

50. Being who I am

5 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

I am glad you don't side with Brandon on the Wal Mart thing. :) Go Target!

Brad, Brittany and Amelia said...

I hate to ask for favors over blogs but I'm doing it. Have you heard of the Anasazi Foundation in Mesa? It helps at risk teenagers get back on the right track and my sister works there. There is a scholarship dinner/silent auction next Friday that helps raise money for this non-profit organization. They need donations for the silent auction and I thought of your photography. I know it's last minute (I'm just trying to help our my sister) but if you can donate a session I'm sure someone would snag it. We could also set up a place for business cards I'm sure. Anways, let me know. THANKS BUNCHES!

Becky and Tyler said...

You're lists are always longer than mine! I love all the things in life that you think about and blog about. If only I could do the same!!! Love you Beka!

liz said...

love that photo.

i am thankful for you and your awesome list!

Wes said...

Thanks, Beka.