I have been working hard towards my 101 goals in 1001 days. So far I have completed:
41. Meet someone from one of the blogs I read, and not be nervous to say hello
I actually got to meet a couple of photographers that I have always admired from a far. I can't say I wasn't nervous though! :)
50. See my dad sing in the ward choir
For as long as I can remember, my dad has been a member of the ward choir. I love hearing him sing so I was excited to get to go to my parents ward Christmas Program yesterday. As always he was amazing.
55. Go to First Friday's in Phoenix
This was kind of a bust. We got there, couldn't find parking, couldn't find a restroom, and realized we are both not hip enough. So we just drove past but I think I still got the jist of what it is all about! :)
You can see the orginial list here: 101 in 1001
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Becka it has been a while since I have visited your blog...I love your idea of 101 in 1001 days...would you mind if I steal your idea? I am horrible with goals... just today in church we had a talk about goals and I was feeling pretty down on myself since I manage to NEVER to accomplish anything I set for myself.
Hope you and B had a wonderful Christmas...Have a Happy New Year and good luck with all your goals..they are great ones! Your blog is still one of the very best.
Post a Comment