
When I took my sister Melanie's pictures, I had asked her if there was anything specific out of the shoot that she wanted. All she said was a picture of her and the kids so that she can put it in a frame and her husband can take it to work with him. No problem I thought! Totally wrong! Whoever said taking pictures of kids is easy, is crazy pants! She hasn't even seen this one, so suprise Melanie!! I hope you are laughing! Anyways, I love this picture because it totally shows each of their personalities perfectly. Emme the little princess, Cannon being shy and coy, Claire wanting down so that she can run away, Chance totally hamming it up and Mel being her beautiful self. I admire my sister more then I think she knows. She is such a great mom to those kids and always thinking of them before herself. And if she isn't thinking of her kids, then she is doing something for concerning her calling the Ward. She listens to me whenever I have to vent and supports me in everything I do. She is super hot and an amazing runner (I mean she even beat Richard in the family Turkey Trot!! :) ). I can't wait because when I grow up I want to be just like her! If you want to see the rest of her families session make sure you click on over to Lowe Photography!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How did I not notice this post from 3 days ago?!
Thanks for the picture, it is seriously funny, because that is just how I felt the entire shoot went. I don't know how you got any good ones at all.
I also appreciate the kind words, but I think you got it backwards. We've discussed before about how when I grow up I want to be like you.
You rock.
Post a Comment