23. Take the Studio Lighting class at Snapfactory
I actually took their On Camera Flash Class. I never liked using my external flash because I always thought that it made all of my pictures look washed out. Little did I know I was using my flash all wrong. Now I am in love with my flash and can use not only in dark situations but to inhance my pics. I would recommend this class to everyone!
51. Visit my Grandpa F. & Geoffrey graves.

I am happy I put this on my goal list and was able to accomplish it. My Grandpa died before I had the chance to meet him and Geoffrey, my brother, was still born. I had never had the chance to go to their graves even though I have lived in AZ most of my life. It was a humbling experience that I will always cherish.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank you.
Post a Comment