What I *heart*: Urban Outfitters furniture edition
I am totally crushin on Urban Outfitters new (to me) furniture line. I love the feminine details that are mixed with a more masculine shape. As usual I am a huge fan of the mid century modern looking furniture but it is usually pretty expensive (I am looking at you Copenhagen/Denmarket). It is nice to have another option besides Ikea.
1. Tufted Chaise: Oh how perfect would this be in my bedroom!
2. Jet Set Storage Bench - Sea Glass: I am really loving this "Sea Glass" color.
3. Mid-Century Sofa - Pistachio: When I see this sofa, I totally want to take a nap on it. I also love the dark wood mixed with the "Pistachio" color of the cushions.
4. Midcentury Chair: Perfect! The lines, the color, the dark wood.
5. L7 Low Bookcase: I love this solely because I think it would be perfect to display some of out favorite records on and then put the record player on top. I have been looking for a while for something like this. Also would look awesome as a sofa table.
6. Haruki Slat Bench: When I saw this I immediately thought of my brother Mike. It has a Japanese influence (my bro went to Japan on his mission, he is not Japanese :) ) that I think my brother would like. I also love that you can put cushions on top and it can be used as extra seating.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love all of them as well!!!
Post a Comment