Thursday, February 19, 2009

What I *heart*: new (to me at least) blogs



1. Cake Wrecks: Seriously so funny! I laugh out loud every morning at work when I check this blog. Sometimes you will think "This can't be real, no cake maker is that dumb to misspell girl or birthday." But trust me, it is real and it is hilarious!



2. 365: From the profile. "A New Years Resolution made by 2 sisters and a sister-in-law. A photo a day, subject matter open-ended. The rules are simple: take a photo, post it by midnight. This is our year in photographs." I had the opportunity to meet 1 of the contributing sisters when I was up in Utah. She was one of Rachael's roommates and is just as charming in person. Really is such a pretty blog and I love checking it everyday to see how the photos connect to one another. Oh and I belive only 1 of the sisters is an actual photographer and got her degree in it. They really are just that amazing.



3. Rockstar Diaries: I have actually been reading Rockstar Diaries for a while now but think everyone should check out this goodness. Naomi and Josh are officially the cutest couple I have ever seen. I love reading about being their young love and being married in NYC.



4. Inkmark: Pretty much want to be her when I am finally a mom. Most of her projects are simple but so so pretty and creative. I can't wait to one day throw a Polka Dot birthday party for my little girl (or maybe a green and blue one for a little boy!) after seeing it on her blog. A real inspiration.

2 comments:

brooke romney said...

Excited to check out ink mark! Thanks for the low down.

naomi megan. said...

hi! thank you for the link and shout out!!! really sweet of you!

hope you have a lovely week!

xo