Monday, March 16, 2009



Have you heard of the music blog Lovely Dancing Lights? You are surely missing out if you haven't. My wonderful and amazing Brandon is the author and creator of LDL and it is THE hottest music blog on the block. So go check it out, download a few amazing albums and tell a friend (and if you want to clicky click on an ad or two, I wouldn't mind!) :) Music ranging from rock, indie, hardcore, emo, electronic, and pop AND so much more. He even has a request bar so if you want something just ask him on the widget on his sidebar and he for sure will deliver. Anyways, I am so proud of him and all the hard work he puts into it. So what are you waiting for, stop looking at this lame blog and go check out Lovely Dancing Lights. And just for a little comparison and to emphasize how huge LDL is, I get over 30-40 page views a day which is alright since I am a pretty inconsistent blogger. LDL gets 600+ page views a day! That is huge!!

No comments: