Thursday, September 25, 2008

Remember when I went to the Jelly Belly Factory and swore I would never buy anything Jelly Belly related again?

Here is the post, just in case you forgot.

Well you can now call me a hypocrite because guess what is the only thing that keeps me from being sick on a 24/7 basis. Yes my sworn enemy...



Juicy Pear Jelly Beans

So I will just have to look past the fact that the factory was the "Biggest Let Down 2008". And get over the fact that they clearly don't cater to people with big heads or nice older gentlemen or people in general. At least, I am buying them at Target so that helps my morals that not all my money is going straight back to that demon factory.

Wow two blogs in two days. That has to be a new iwillsaveyourday record.

4 comments:

Angelsineveryone(Brandon) said...

You couldn't have picked a more expensive vice to keep you from throwing up :)

Crewton said...

isn't it funny that the things you HATE are the things you LOVE when you get prego. Hope you start feeling better soon.

brooke romney said...

Beka, I couldn't comment on your last post, but I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry; wish there were better words, but I know that nothing makes anything better, so just know I care.

Natalie said...

Hey Girl, I'm really sorry and I know that sorry doesn't help. I would love to hang out and get your mind of current life if that would help at all. Love ya,
Natalie